Plenty of Ways to Play on Valentines Day!
PEORIA, IL - Need some help figuring out where to take your significant other for Valentine's Day in the Peoria Area? You're in luck! Some of our partners are planning special events for the holiday that everyone can check out! Here are just a few of the many festive opportunities our partnering businesses have to offer:
- Wine & Roses - Visit Luthy Botanical Gardens on Feb. 12 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm for an evening of sultry jazz and sweet desserts in the setting of the tropical conservatory. This event is for adults aged 21+ and admission is $25 for members and $30 for non-members. Call 309-681-3506 for tickets!
- Romance at the Zoo - The Peoria Zoo will host this presentation about the sweet, strange, and unusual mating behaviors of the animal kingdom. Occurring on Feb. 12 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, attendees must be over the age of 18 and reservations are required. It's only $15/person or $20/couple, so call 309-681-3513 for tickets now!
- Granite City Food & Brewery - Have Valentine's Day Dinner at Granite City! For only $49.99, enjoy a dinner for two that includes an appetizer, two of any four dinner entrees, and chocolate cake!
- Two25 - Enjoy a unique and special Valentine's Day menu on Friday, Saturday, and Monday!
- June - Indulge in a three-course meal for only $40 and upgrade with a wine pairing for only $18. Or, try the five-course meal for $58 and upgrade with a wine pairing for only $32!
- Richard's On Main - One of downtown Peoria's favorite eateries is offering a Valentine's Day dinner special for any couple to enjoy!
- PACVB Hotel Packages - Visit http://www.peoria.org/hotel-packages/ to view the amazing hotel/dinner packages we have going on right now! We have intimate, romance-themed hotel packages at Hotel Pere Marquette, the Hotels at Grand Prairie, Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites, and AmericInn - in addition to many other hotel packages!
With everything our partners have to offer, do something exciting for this year's Valentine's Day and enjoy the Peoria Area with that special somebody!
# # #