Bring Your Meeting Home
YOU can bring vital economic impact to YOUR community...
By bringing your organization's conventions and events in Peoria, you’ll be helping your community to succeed. Additional spending in our area helps create new jobs, increased tax revenues and better opportunity for growth and development of the area.
In addition, if your event meets certain qualifications then $1,000 will be awarded to you or the charity of your choice.
Whether your organization needs a little help or A LOT, the Peoria Area Convention and Visitors Bureau sales team is here to assist.
We can assist you with:
- Finding the Perfect Facility
- Scoring the Best Hotel Deals
- Setting up Site Visits & Tours
- Creating Competitive Pricing Proposals
- Registration Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Press Release/Publicity Assistance
...and so much more!
We’re a one-stop-shop for all your meeting needs!
Peoria houses the LARGEST downstate event facility in Illinois!
The Peoria Civic Center offers:
- 110,000 sq ft contiguous exhibit space
- 27,000 sq ft ballroom
- 12,000 seat arena
- 2,200 seat theatre
- 17,000 sq ft additional meeting space
The Peoria Area offers great accommodations with over 4,500 hotel rooms.
An array of additional meeting venues are available to suite any group!
- 2.5 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
- 4,500 hotel rooms
- Peoria Riverfront Museum
- Caterpillar Visitors Center
- Peoria Civic Center offers over 900,000 sq. feet including all meeting rooms, exhibit hall, pre-function space and arena
- Connected to a 402 room hotel complex by a climate- controlled skywalk
- Peoria International Airport (PIA), offering non-stop flights to 12 destinations
- Shopping and Dining at Shoppes at Grand Prairie, Northwoods Mall, East Court Village and The Levee District